Atyx has been a trusted supplier of innovative and customized technical support solutions since 2001, working with major projects in the Energy, Environment, Infrastructure and mining sectors worldwide.
We are looking for a Calculation Piping Engineer.
Détails du poste
For a Nuclear Project, the Calculation Piping Engineer will have to:
• Manage the various aspects of structural integrity of mechanical components related to ASME Section III code for the construction/operation of existing or new Nuclear power plants
o Supervise all the calculations of the ASME III mechanical and piping components and including Class 1, 2&3 components
o Use and guide the other colleagues in Finite-Elements Studies (SYSTUS, ANSYS or / and PIPESTRESS code) for thermal and pressure fatigue evaluation of mechanical and piping components with respect to ASME code
• Help our Client to safely restart their nuclear units through fast and judicious justification for continuation in case of alteration of the structural integrity of an ASME component
• Take charge of the invitation to tender, the technical and economical comparison between bids; the awarding of contracts, the review of external studies
• Conduct the technical and commercial follow up of the contracts, including interfaces management
• Write component technical specifications (performances, scope of supply and limits of supply definition ,design requirements, applicable ASME III criteria to meet).
To be pursue ASAP in Belgium.
– Several years of experience in stress and fatigue analysis of pressure vessels (piping, pumps, tanks, heat exchangers,..)
– With experience in general purpose Finite Element (FE) codes such as PipeStress, Beamstress, Ansys, Systus, for piping applications
– Have a good knowledge of the mechanical properties of different steels and alloy steels used in this topic
– With several years experience in application of pressure vessel codes such as ASME III, ASME VIII, RCC-M, CODAP, DIN, KTA, …
– With experienced in thermal fatigue (elastic or plastic) structural analysis and evaluation of the heat transfer coefficients in water, in steam, …
– With experienced to evaluate by FE calculation stresses for static loads or dynamic loads , in case of linear or non linear analysis
– Knowledge of nuclear domain and safety is considered as an asset
– Interested to become a high-level expert in this topic
– Willing to coach less experienced young colleagues
– Able to communicate in English and French or Dutch.
Pays : Belgique
Localisation du poste : Belgium
Date de démarrage : ASAP
Salaire : To be define