Atyx has been a trusted supplier of innovative and customized technical support solutions since 2001, working with major projects in the Energy, Environment, Infrastructure and mining sectors worldwide.
We are looking for an Engineering Lead.
Détails du poste
For a large mining project, as an Engineering Lead, your mission will be to manage engineering contractors for the expansion project: make sure that they deliver their report according to the defined scope, with good quality, and within timing and budget.
Main objectives of the position :
• Prepare the RFQ and contracts for the engineering contractors according to the scope defined with the project manager.
• Manager the tender process and assist the project manager in the choice of the main contractors
• Through regular and formal meetings, manage the contractors in the course of the studies (deviations in schedule or budget, change in scope)
• Challenge results and assumptions from the various engineering consultants
• Control invoices and reports from the different engineering consultants;
• Liaise with other project leads especially regarding mining and water aspects.
Job is based in Paris area, France, for 8 months and then in Africa for 2 years ( rotation 5*3).
You have a Process/Mechanical Engineering background and you have at least 10 years of experience in project engineering, with good references in mining industry.
Capacity to manage tightly with thoroughness the various engineering contractors.
Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment (South-Africa, Australia…);
Languages: English is the project language, French would be a plus
Pays : France
Localisation du poste : Paris area
Date de démarrage : ASAP
Salaire : to be negotiated