Atyx has been a trusted supplier of innovative and customized technical support solutions since 2001, working with major projects in the Energy, Environment, Infrastructure and mining sectors worldwide.
We are looking for an Offshore Construction Assistant.
Détails du poste
For a Offshore Refinery’s project, the Offshore Construction Assistant will have to:
– Assist the Offshore Construction Superintendent with regard to interdisciplinary coordination of all works on board
– Supervise the team of Foremen with regard to the various disciplines/categories of construction and assembly work, in order to comply with the quality and safety standard
– Coordinate the construction activities during the shift and optimise all production phases
– Ensure that the Offshore Construction Superintendent is kept fully informed of potential problems and construction status
– Liaise with Chief mate, 1st Engineer and Vessel Equipment Engineer in order to ensure preventive maintenance and construction activities
– Liaise with Subcontractor Supervisor (ROV Welding, NDT, and Coating) to optimize smooth production
– Solve matters related to coordination, priority and interface between the different disciplines in order to meet the scopes of the project
– Motivate all construction crew/subcontractors with regards to health, safety and environment awareness
– Ensure the compliance with the standard determinated by the QHSE Policy and safety procedures (as specified in the MSM), in order to perform the activity in a safe manner
– Report near misses and incident
– Ensure that the Tool box, JSA and RA are carried out as required
– Ensure the work permit system for the construction crew is adhered to and respected
– Manage the Crane operation activity including coordination with the Chief Mate for main crane movements on board, ROV launching and underwater operation
– Assist marine operations if required
– Provide construction report at the end of each shift
– Assist the Field engineer in the follow up of project equipment and consumable, operation and monitoring of the stinger and JLT
– Ensure the rigging gear used is within date and properly marked.
To be pursue in December in Kuwait.
Engineering background with at least 5 years of experience in offshore construction.
English & french are mandatory
Pays : Koweït
Localisation du poste : Kuwait
Date de démarrage : December 2017
Salaire : To be define