Atyx is positioned as a partner to support major projects in the linear infrastructure sector, and in particular in the highway sector.
We are involved in the construction project of the E18 highway in Norway on road works.We are looking for an Security Officer to supervise and monitor a tunnel construction project.
You will coordinate the prevention activity on the construction site of a tunnel, you will ensure the proper application of the prevention measures.
As part of the construction
- Promote and monitor site safety.
- Perform site prevention reception.
- Advise and assist managers on site in safety management, and in particular in specific risk analyzes (PPSPS, operating methods, etc.)
- Coordinate security with the activity of subcontractors.
- Carry out field audits and monitor the implementation of action plans
- Perform contractor audits to verify compliance with security requirements.
- Conduct site visits to identify, analyze and share deviations and good practices in terms of HSE
- Control and follow the proper consideration of standards
- Ensure the follow-up of feedback from the field until the implementation of appropriate preventive measures;
- Participate in the analysis of work accidents, environmental events, near misses.
- Be proactive in simplifying prevention methods and tools with the aim of field efficiency
- Define and ensure the monitoring and proper implementation of collective protective equipment on site
Bac +3 in the field of Quality / Prevention / Safety / Environment
• 3 years minimum as a prevention animator/Preventor
• English mandatory, Norwegian is a plus