Construction Manager H/FInfrastructures & aménagements urbains
Atyx has been a trusted supplier of innovative and customized technical support solutions since 2001, working with major projects in the Energy, Environment, Infrastructure and mining sectors worldwide.
We are looking for a Construction Manager.
For a revamping of a pharmaceutical plant, the Construction Manager will be responsible to :
- Manage subcontractors (Electrical, Mechanical, Construction, Civil, etc.),
- Safety observations and supervision of work on site
- Interact, align, follow-up different internal stakeholders :
- Operators, Technical services Belgium
- Engineering based in Ireland (MOE which is currently our client)
- Site Safety
- Schedule management and update in collaboration with the Client. Inform people as much as possible about the planned activities and check before the impact on their services and receive their approval before starting the activity.
- Manage QA Change Control ( issue change control to QA approval before starting the project erection, recurring action for each phase).
- Documentation : collect , review, archive : technical and others kind of documentation (drawings, FDS, URS, FAT, SAT, datasheets, important emails, RAMS, Safety Plan, Project schedule, …)
To be pursued ASAP.
You have a construction background with at least 5 years of experience in revamping or construction in industrial plant as a Construction Manager.
Experience in Pharma is appreciated.
You are able to read P&ID.
Spoken and written French/English is mandatory.