Lead Topside EngineerEnergies renouvelables
Atyx has been a trusted supplier of innovative and customized technical support solutions since 2001, working with major projects in the Energy, Environment, Infrastructure and mining sectors worldwide.
We are looking for a Lead Topside Engineer.
Within the framework of the construction of an oil terminal, the Lead topside engineer M/F will be in charge of:
- Assisting the client to validate the EPC Contractor design of the Topsides
- Maintain a professional relationship with Contractor to serve the Client interest
- Assigns and outlines work, advises on technical problems, and reviews work for technical accuracy and adequacy.
- Assist the Client teams to complete projects on time, on budget and to the high level of quality expected.
- Co-ordinates work schedules with Client for discipline to ensure that objectives of quality, and time are met
- Assist the Client in design review meeting and weekly meeting with the EPC Contractor
- Requires effective working relationships with colleagues, officials, and associates for the purpose of discussing design problems, explaining design features and specifications
- Establishes and maintains client contacts to seek or provide technical information related to the immediate project
You have at least 10 years of experience on a similar project in Oil&Gas.
You have a strong background in the design and specification of Piping and instrumentation.
You will have exceptional communication skills (client relations, team project communications, and proposal and report development).
You speak french and English fluently.