Structural EngineerIndustrie des procédés
Atyx has been a trusted supplier of innovative and customized technical support solutions since 2001, working with major projects in the Energy, Environment, Infrastructure and mining sectors worldwide.
We are looking for a Structural Engineer.
For oil and gas project, The Structural Engineer delivers technical support (structural design, writing specifications, tender documentation,…). He/She follows up critical operations (repairs, modifications, installation, construction).
- Carry out structural strength (extreme, fatigue) analyses on new and existing onshore/offshore facilities by use of software such as SACS, ANSYS, etc…
- Follow up and review structural calculations performed by sub-contractors,
- Follow-up and review structural deliverables (drawings, MTO, WCR, calculation notes,…),
- Ensure technical support during the execution phases (methods, construction, transportation and installation),
- Assist in preparation of corporate tools and guidelines for the assessment and design of offshore structures,
- Technical expertise in Civil Engineering required for onshore projects (concrete pad, pile foundation, etc),
- Carrying out site and offshore surveys on Company facilities including the preparation of survey reports.
Some missions abroad are expected 4 to 6 times/year (10 days to 20 days).
To be pursued ASAP.
You have a Mechanical/Structural/Civil Engineer background. You have at least 5 years of experience in offshore or onshore structure design and field experience with oil & gas would be appreciated (project, construction, maintenance, or operation).
You are familiar with the software ANSYS OR SACS. You have knowledge of structural calculation and finite element analyses
Technical English is recommended.