Atyx has been a trusted supplier of innovative and customized technical support solutions since 2001, working with major projects in the Energy, Environment, Infrastructure and mining sectors worldwide.
We are looking for an Electrical Commissioning Engineer.
Détails du poste
This function involves the implementation of the following main tasks:
• Review and provide comments to Owner with respect of electrical equipment start-up and commissioning procedures
• Supervise and witness on behalf of Safiec the start-up, commissioning and tests of the electrical equipment
• Review the documentation submitted by DEC, including the O&M documentation, and respond to ensure the documentation correctly reflects the commissioning, testing and operational requirements of Safiec
• Manage and control the punch list and issue the punch list items related to the electrical equipment
• Tight supervision related to adjustments and modifications
• Supervise the reliability run and ensure that it is completed successfully
• Assist Owner with handover
• Coordinate with third parties with regard to permits and authorizations.
To be pursue ASAP in Morocco.
• Having at least a bachelor degree in Engineering with 5 years of experience as Electrical commissioning Engineer in a Power Plant
• Proven experience and extensive knowledge in single line diagrams, MV/LV switchboards, UPS, …
• Experience in owner engineering is mandatory
• Experience on Ultra-Supercritical (USC) and/or in a CFPP of minimum 2×693 MW
• English language is mandatory. French is a plus.
Pays : Maroc
Localisation du poste : Morocco
Date de démarrage : ASAP
Salaire : To be define