Atyx has been a trusted supplier of innovative and customized technical support solutions since 2001, working with major projects in the Energy, Environment, Infrastructure and mining sectors worldwide.
We are looking for a Long term Mine Planning Engineer.
Détails du poste
For a large mining project, the Long term Mine planning Engineer will be in charge to support the evaluation of the different project options with relevant and optimized mine plans. He will have to
• Identify, understand and integrate external constraints (technical, environmental, legal…)
• Optimize pit or dredge shell
• Design pits and dredge paths with the adequate level of detail
• Prepare mine plans corresponding to the different scenarios that will be studied.
• Select and size mining fleet, based on cost benchmarks
• Communicate and explain the mine plans to other technical leads
• Develop standard operating procedures for pit optimization and mine planning
• Support geologist to establish a drilling program consistent with each mine plan.
To be pursue ASAP, first in France for at least 8 months then abroad in Africa ( rotation 5*3) for at least 2 years.
Mining engineer with at least 5 years of experience in mine planning and mining engineering.
Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and a complex mining project ( operation, dredging…)
Fluent in English, french will be a plus.
Good knowledge of mining software like Surpac/Minesched…
Pays : France
Localisation du poste : Paris area
Date de démarrage : ASAP
Salaire : to be negotiated