Article 1 – Collection and protection of data
Your data is collected by Atyx Holding.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements specific to physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the publisher to manage relations with you, and as applicable for processing your orders.
The following data is collected:
– Last name and first name
– Email address
– Telephone number
Article 2 – Right of access, correction and deletion of your data
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
• the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know what personal data concerns them, by writing to the email address mentioned below. In this case, prior to implementation of this right, the Platform may request proof of the user’s identity to verify its accuracy;
• the right of correction: if the personal data held by the Platform is inaccurate, users may request updating of the information;
• the right to deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
• the right to limit processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR;
• the right to oppose data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR;
• the right to portability: users can require the Platform to hand over the personal data provided, to transmit it to another Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 2-4 rue Michael Faraday, Saint Herblain
Or by email, at : firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of valid ID and include the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. The reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require.
Further, and following law No. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, those who wish it can decide what happens to their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/. Users can also file a complaint with CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with CNIL, because we are at your disposal to solve your problem : https://www.cnil.fr.
We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with CNIL, because we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
Article 3 – Use of data
The personal data collected from users aims at providing the Platform services, improving them and maintaining a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. Specifically, the uses are:
– access and use of the Platform by the user;
– operational management and optimisation of the Platform;
– implementation of user assistance;
– verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
– customisation of services by displaying advertisements based on users’ browsing histories, according to their preferences;
– prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software) and security incident management;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user’s preferences;
Article 4 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or to enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information if necessary, even after you have closed your account or that we no longer need to provide you with our services.
Article 5 – Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
– when the user publishes publicly available information in the open comment areas of the Platform;
– when the user authorises a third-party website to access the data;
– when the Platform uses service providers for user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, in the scope of performance of these services, and have the contractual obligation to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable personal data protection regulations;
– if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to respond to claims against the Platform and comply with administrative and legal proceedings.
Article 6 – Commercial offers
You are liable to receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not wish to, please click on the following link: email@example.com. Your data is liable be used by the publisher’s partners for commercial prospecting purposes, and if you do not want this, please click on the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If, during consultation of the website, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorised use and any act that may constitute an invasion of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The publisher declines all liability in this regard.
The data is stored and used for a period in accordance with the legislation in force.
Article 7 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”? A “Cookie” or tracker is an electronic file placed on a device (computer, tablet, smartphone…) and read, for example, during consultation of a website, reading of an email, installation or use of software or a mobile application and this, whatever the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi). By browsing this website, “cookies” from the company responsible for the website and/or third-party companies may be placed on your device.
During the first visit to this website, an explanatory banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. Therefore, by continuing navigation, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of the said “cookies”. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. Users have the option to disable cookies from their browser settings.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this website, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes and more generally to improve the service we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this website:
– Google analytics: to measure the website audience;
– Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows management of Google tags;
– Google Adsense: Google’s advertising agency using websites or YouTube videos as media for its ads;
– Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows offering you dynamic advertising based on previous research;
– Google Adwords Conversion: tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns;
– DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to distribute banners.
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and removal of “cookies”, for any type of browser, you are invited to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.